Metairie Spinal Injury Attorney
Harold Ehrenberg has won millions by combining his personal injury expertise and 30 years of experience as a chiropractor to maximize your compensation!
Do You Have a Spinal Injury from a Work Accident, Car Crash or Slip & Fall? We Can Help.
Trusted Metairie Spinal Injury Attorney
Excellence in legal counsel in Jefferson Parish and New Orleans
Any spinal cord injury is serious. The seconds it takes for cars to collide can alter the rest of the life of someone who suffers spinal cord injury (SCI) as a result. If an accident left you with SCI, you may face a future that includes permanent paralysis or motor dysfunction. As an experienced injury attorney and a practicing chiropractor, Harold Ehrenberg understands your situation — and knows how to successfully pursue fair compensation to help rebuild your future.
The facts about spinal cord injuries
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), spinal cord injury is a leading cause of disability and death in the United States. The CDC estimates that up to 20,000 people each year suffer SCI, which incurs an estimated lifetime cost of $3 million, depending on the severity of the injury and development of secondary conditions.
As a healthcare provider and personal injury attorney, Harold Ehrenberg understands the long-term care needs of clients suffering from SCI. Securing appropriate lifetime compensation after a spinal cord injury is essential to the quality and continuance of life. Good healthcare and rehabilitative and other services are necessary after SCI. Personal injury compensation is needed to cover expenses including:
- Personal care assistance or caretaker services
- Assisted living accommodations or renovations to current residence
- Present and future medical care for chronic and acute health concerns
- Rehabilitative, psychological, and other therapeutic services
- Current and future lost earnings and income
- Medical and pharmaceutical supplies, specialized living equipment, wheelchairs, and transportation
An experienced Metairie spinal injury attorney who cares
Clients seriously injured by the negligence of other parties suffer twice — once when physically damaged, and again when navigating insurance and legal claim processes to gain adequate financial help and resources to cover a lifetime of care.
Among injury attorneys in Metairie, Harold Ehrenberg delivers unique, compassionate representation to his clients suffering from SCI. After decades of working with human physiology, Harold Ehrenberg understands your damages and knows how to successfully communicate them during settlement negotiations. When you need knowledgeable legal representation, we can help.
An experienced personal injury attorney in Metairie, Louisiana
- With years of experience as a legal and medical advocate, Harold Ehrenberg is an injury attorney in Metairie offering authoritative legal representation on accident, medical malpractice, and wrongful death matters. Contact us, or call to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.